Friday, March 27, 2009

From Ogie Alcasid to South Africa



A couple of years ago when MPW was just starting we booked a bride and after booking she called us asking "Can you please sign an agreement form? Because my brother will sing in my wedding and he does not want his photo/ video being used with no authorization?" I said "Of course who is your brother anyway?", "His name is Ogie Alcasid". My excitement was ruined, the brother did not make it to sing on our clients wedding. Then after a year the bride referred us to another couple, we shot their wedding and the groom told us (click the email above) he sent their wedding video to his mom in South Africa which makes her mom cry watching the video. I cannot imagine our video in South Africa, a long way. We are happy that out clients relive their wedding day thru our work.

No comments: